Our Latest Publications
- Dong, B. / Wei, W. / Ma, X. / Li P.: On the impacts of carbon tax and technological progress on China, in: Applied Economics (forthcoming)
- El-Shagi, M. / Michelsen, C. / Rosenschon, S.: Empirics on the long-run effects of building energy codes in the housing market, in: Land Economics (forthcoming)
- El-Shagi, M. / Shao M.: The Impact of Inequality and Redistribution on Growth, in: Review of Income and Wealth (forthcoming)
- Kim, J. / Jung, H.: Can Asymmetric Conditional Volatility Imply Asymmetric Tail Dependence?, in: Economic Modelling (forthcoming)
- Shao, M.: How Do Mean Division Shares Affect Development and Growth?, in: Panoeconomicus (forthcoming)
Our Latest Seminars
- Dakshina G. De Silvay (Lancaster University) - An Evaluation of a Bidder Training Program
- Zhaohua Li (Lincoln University) - Government subsidy and firms at a high risk of delisting: evidence from China
- Enzo Dia (Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca) - Fixed Costs and Capital Regulation: Impacts on Endogenous Entry and Aggregate Loan Quality
- Yinghui Chen (Zhongnan University of Economics and Law) - Does Regulatory Reform of Cumulative Voting Improve Minority Shareholder Protection?
- Zhiyong Johnny Zhang (University of Notre Dame) - Statistical Methods and Software for Handling Non-normal in Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences
In the Brownbag Seminar Series faculty members from our school have the opportunity to present their current research projects in English. The Brownbag Seminar takes place at the Dongliuzhai Building on old campus of Henan University.
There are no brownbag seminars in the spring / summer semester 2016. The Brownbag Seminar Series will start again in the fall / winter semester 2016 / 2017.