Our Latest Publications
- Dong, B. / Ma, X. / Wang, N. / Wei, W.: Impacts of exchange rate volatility and international oil price shock on China’s regional economy: A dynamic multi-regional CGE analysis, in: Energy Economics (forthcoming)
- Wei, W. / Zhang, J. / Dong, B. / Wang, H.: Quantifying the Impacts of China’s Currency Depreciation and Capital Control: A CGE Analysis, in: Applied Economics Letters (fortcoming)
- Kim J. / Jung, H.: Relationship between Oil Price and Exchange Rate by FDA and Copula, in: Applied Economics (forthcoming)
- Kim, J. / Jung, H.: Dependence Structure between Oil Prices, Exchange Rates, and Interest Rates, The Energy Journal (forthcoming)
- Kim, J. / Jung, H: Time series forecasting using functional partial least square regression with stochastic volatility, GARCH, and exponential smoothing, in: Journal of Forecasting (forthcoming)
Our Latest Seminars
- Jaimie Lien (Chinese University of Hong Kong) - Exaggerating to Break-Even: Reference-Dependent Moral Hazard in Auto Insurance Claims
- Jie Zheng (Tsinghua University) - Where You Stand Affects the Risks You Take: Socially Reference-Dependent Risk Attitudes
- Young-Kyu Moh ( Sookmyung Women’s University) - Social Motives and Long-term Growth
- Jarko Fidrmuc (Zeppelin University) - Russian Oligarchs, Social Capital and Economic Inequality in Russian Regions
- Dakshina G. De Silvay (Lancaster University) - An Evaluation of a Bidder Training Program
In the Brownbag Seminar Series faculty members from our school have the opportunity to present their current research projects in English. The Brownbag Seminar takes place at the Dongliuzhai Building on old campus of Henan University.
There are no brownbag seminars in the spring / summer semester 2016. The Brownbag Seminar Series will start again in the fall / winter semester 2016 / 2017.