Our Latest Publications
- Bandyopadhyay T. / Dong, B / Qin, C.-Z.: A Signaling Theory of Limited Supply, in: Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (forthcoming)
- Klingelhöfer, J.: Lobbying and Elections, in: Bulletin of Economic Research (forthcoming)
- Wang Q. / Gibson M.J.: Exporters in cross section: direct vs. intermediated trade, in: Review of International Economics (forthcoming)
- Dong, B. / Wei, W. / Ma, X. / Li P.: On the impacts of carbon tax and technological progress on China, in: Applied Economics (forthcoming)
- El-Shagi, M. / Shao M.: The Impact of Inequality and Redistribution on Growth, in: Review of Income and Wealth (forthcoming)
Our Latest Seminars
- Jarko Fidrmuc (Zeppelin University) - Russian Oligarchs, Social Capital and Economic Inequality in Russian Regions
- Dakshina G. De Silvay (Lancaster University) - An Evaluation of a Bidder Training Program
- Zhaohua Li (Lincoln University) - Government subsidy and firms at a high risk of delisting: evidence from China
- Enzo Dia (Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca) - Fixed Costs and Capital Regulation: Impacts on Endogenous Entry and Aggregate Loan Quality
- Yinghui Chen (Zhongnan University of Economics and Law) - Does Regulatory Reform of Cumulative Voting Improve Minority Shareholder Protection?
In the Brownbag Seminar Series faculty members from our school have the opportunity to present their current research projects in English. The Brownbag Seminar takes place at the Dongliuzhai Building on old campus of Henan University.
There are no brownbag seminars in the spring / summer semester 2016. The Brownbag Seminar Series will start again in the fall / winter semester 2016 / 2017.