Our Latest Publications
- Dong, B. / Ma, X. / Wang, N. / Wei, W.: Impacts of exchange rate volatility and international oil price shock on China’s regional economy: A dynamic multi-regional CGE analysis, in: Energy Economics (forthcoming)
- Wei, W. / Zhang, J. / Dong, B. / Wang, H.: Quantifying the Impacts of China’s Currency Depreciation and Capital Control: A CGE Analysis, in: Applied Economics Letters (fortcoming)
- Kim J. / Jung, H.: Relationship between Oil Price and Exchange Rate by FDA and Copula, in: Applied Economics (forthcoming)
- Kim, J. / Jung, H.: Dependence Structure between Oil Prices, Exchange Rates, and Interest Rates, The Energy Journal (forthcoming)
- Kim, J. / Jung, H: Time series forecasting using functional partial least square regression with stochastic volatility, GARCH, and exponential smoothing, in: Journal of Forecasting (forthcoming)
Our Latest Seminars
- Steve Yamarik (California State University Long Beach) - Economic Freedom and Corruption: New Cross-Country Panel Data Evidence
- Jong-Min Kim (University of Minnesota-Morris) - Copula Directional Dependence
- Xiaojun Sun (University of Texas, El Paso) - Crashes and Rebounds in Housing Markets
- Jaimie Lien (Chinese University of Hong Kong) - Exaggerating to Break-Even: Reference-Dependent Moral Hazard in Auto Insurance Claims
- Jie Zheng (Tsinghua University) - Where You Stand Affects the Risks You Take: Socially Reference-Dependent Risk Attitudes
In the Brownbag Seminar Series faculty members from our school have the opportunity to present their current research projects in English. The Brownbag Seminar takes place at the Dongliuzhai Building on old campus of Henan University.
There are no brownbag seminars in the spring / summer semester 2016. The Brownbag Seminar Series will start again in the fall / winter semester 2016 / 2017.