Our Latest Publications
- Dong, B. / Ma, X. / Wang, N. / Wei, W.: Impacts of exchange rate volatility and international oil price shock on China’s regional economy: A dynamic multi-regional CGE analysis, in: Energy Economics (forthcoming)
- Kim, J. / Jung, H.: Dependence Structure between Oil Prices, Exchange Rates, and Interest Rates, The Energy Journal (forthcoming)
- Bandyopadhyay T. / Dong, B / Qin, C.-Z.: A Signaling Theory of Limited Supply, in: Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (forthcoming)
- Klingelhöfer, J.: Lobbying and Elections, in: Bulletin of Economic Research (forthcoming)
- El-Shagi, M. / Shao M.: The Impact of Inequality and Redistribution on Growth, in: Review of Income and Wealth (forthcoming)
Our Latest Seminars
- Jinhui Bai (Washington State University) - The Welfare and Distribution Effects of Fiscal Volatility: A Quantitative Evaluation
- Haoran He (Beijing Normal University) - Labor Market Discrimination against Family Responsibilities: A Correspondence Study with Policy Change in China
- Alexander Maslov (Concordia University) - Competition in Online Markets with Auctions and Posted Prices
- Li Wei (Beihang University) - Zombie Firms and Misallocation in China
- Jong-Min Kim (University of Minnesota-Morris) - Copula Directional Dependence
In the Brownbag Seminar Series faculty members from our school have the opportunity to present their current research projects in English. The Brownbag Seminar takes place at the Dongliuzhai Building on old campus of Henan University.
There are no brownbag seminars in the spring / summer semester 2016. The Brownbag Seminar Series will start again in the fall / winter semester 2016 / 2017.