New Campus of Henan University, Kaifeng, Henan
School of Economics
Financial Markets and institutions Development
PhD in Economics (Specialization in Finance), Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, China
- Khan, K.* Li, Yanyan., Liu, Sheng., Li, Chuntao. Psychological Distress and Trust in University Management among International Students During the COVID-19 Pandemic, Frontiers in Psychology. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2021.679661
- KHAN, K.*, ZHAO, H., ZHANG, H., YANG, H., SHAH, M. H., & JAHANGER, A. (2020). The Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Stock Markets: An Empirical Analysis of World Major Stock Indices. The Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business, 7(7), 463–474. https://doi.org/10.13106/jafeb.2020.vol7.no7.463
- Khan, K.*, Qu, J., Shah, M. H., Bah, K., & Khan, I. U. (2020). Do firm characteristics determine capital structure of Pakistan listed firms? A quantile regression approach. Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business, 7(5). https://doi.org/10.13106/JAFEB.2020.VOL7.NO5.061
- Shah, M. H., Wang, N., Ullah, I., Akbar, A., Khan, K.*, & Bah, K. (2020). Does environment quality and public spending on environment promote life expectancy in China? Evidence from a nonlinear autoregressive distributed lag approach. The International Journal of Health Planning and Management, hpm.3100. https://doi.org/10.1002/hpm.3100
- Khan, M. A., Khan, M. A., Ahmed, M., and Khan, K.* (2021). Environmental consequences of financial development in emerging and growth-leading economies: A multidimensional assessment. Borsa Istanbul Rev. doi:10.1016/j.bir.2021.10.003.
- Gul, F., & Khan, K.* (2019). An Empirical Study of Investor Attitudinal Factors Influencing Herd Behavior: Evidence from Pakistan Stock Exchange. Abasyn Journal of Social Sciences. https://doi.org/10.34091/ajss.12.1.01
- Mumtaz, K., Gul, F., & Khan, K.* (2018). The Effect of Market Orientation on Perceived Business Performance: An Empirical Analysis of Textile Firms of Pakistan. Paradigms.
- Bah, K., Khan, K.* Aziez, A. T. N., & Kishwar, A. (2019). Do Exchange Rate Changes Have Asymmetric or Symmetric Effects on the Demand for Money in the Gambia. International Journal of Accounting and Financial Reporting. https://doi.org/10.5296/ijafr.v9i4.15705
New Campus of Henan University, Kaifeng, Henan
School of Economics, A311
Capital Markets Research
PhD in Business Administration (Finance), Huazhong University of Science & Technology, Hubei, Wuhan China, 2018
MS in Finance, Capital University of Science & Technology, Islamabad, Pakistan, 2012
BBA in Finance, University of Malakand, KPK, Pakistan, 2008
- Ullah, A., & Xinshun, Z. (2019). Exploring the Asymmetric Relationship between Islamic Banking Development and Economic Growth in Pakistan: New Evidence from the Nonlinear ARDL Approach. International Journal of Finance and Economics, SSCI (forthcoming).
- Ullah, A., & Xinshun, Z. (2019). Environmental Regulations and inward FDI in China : Fresh Evidence from the Asymmetric Autoregressive Distributed Lag Approach. International Journal of Finance and Economics https://doi.org/10.1002/ijfe.2218, SSCI (forthcoming).
- Ullah, A., Xinshun, Z., Kamal, M. A., & JiaJia, Z. (2020). Modeling the relationship between military spending and stock market development (a) symmetrically in China: An empirical analysis via the NARDL approach. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications, 124106. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physa.2019.124106 Vol. 54, Septmeber 2020, SCI.
- Ullah, A., Qingxiang, Y., Ali, Z., & Anees, M. (2018). Terrorism in India as a Determinant of Terrorism in Pakistan. Asian Journal of Criminology, 13(1), 57–77. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11417-017-9257-6 (SSCI)
- Zheng, B., Wang, Y., Kamal, M. A., & Ullah, A. (2020). The influence of cultural and institutional distance on China’s OFDI efficiency: fresh evidence from stochastic frontier gravity model. International Journal of Emerging Markets, ahead-of-p. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJOEM-10-2019-0789, SSCI (forthcoming).
- Kamal, M. A., Ullah, A., Zheng, J., Zheng, B., & Xia, H. (2019). Natural resource or market seeking motive of China’s FDI in Asia? New evidence at income and sub-regional level. Economic Research-Ekonomska Istrazivanja, 32(1). 3869-3894 https://doi.org/10.1080/1331677X.2019.1674679, SSCI
- Zheng, J., Kamal, M. A., & Ullah, A. (2020). The direct and indirect effects of China’s wastewater treatment service on urban household wastewater discharge. Growth and Change, 51(3), 1380–1400.SSCI
- Ali, Z., Ullah, A., & Ali, A. (2019). Board structure and dividend smoothing: A case of Pakistani listed firms. In Business Review (Vol. 14, Issue 2).
- Ali, Z., Hanming, Y., & Ullah, A. (2018). Corporate governance and dividend smoothing: Evidence from Pakistani listed banks. Asian Journal of Business and Accounting, 11(2). https://doi.org/10.22452/ajba.vol11no2.3 (ESCI)
- Ullah, A., Anees, M., Ali, Z., & Khan, M. A. (2018). Economic Freedom and Private Capital Inflows in Selected South Asian Economies: A Dynamic Panel Data Evidence. South Asian Journal of Business and Management Cases. https://doi.org/10.1177/2277977918757365 (SCOPUS)
- Ullah, A., Qingxiang, Y., Ali, Z., & Hidayat, N. (2016). Exploring the Relationship between Country Risk and Foreign Private Investment Inflows in Pakistan. Review of Market Integration, 8(3), 113–134. https://doi.org/10.1177/0974929217703216 (SCOPUS)
- Ullah, A., Qingxiang, Y., & Ali, Z. (2016). Exploring the Causal link between Country Risk and Foreign Direct Investment Inflows: Evidence from Pakistan. Global Management Journal for Academic & Corporate Studies, 6(2), January, 2017.